LargeFormat 4x5 Camera Build
Today I made the first set of bellows...!
- Made from 300gsm card stock.
- Scored every 10mm.
- Cut to size, in order to make a reducing bellows from 200mm to 125mm.
- Taped on the inside and outside along the seams.
- Laboriously folded alternately to the inside, outside, inside, outside until the finish.
Fully extended it should easily stretch to 200mm plus, and of course almost folds flat on itself.
- Score at a wider interval to make folding a little easier.
- Make out of cloth with card stiffeners. Lots of cutting of the card, but zero folding required.