65560 cont'd


Launch Day is imminent...

A couple of days ago I did a test rig on dry land, and today I finished off the last couple of remaining jobs.


Is ready to go back on the water. Saturday, rainy or Sunday, less wet and maybe some sunshine, both days have light winds forecast. Ideal to check seaworthiness and basic sea trials. If all is well, then expect to do some more extended cruising locally here on Loch Nevis and environs.

Newly painted cockpit footwell.